Custom Built WooCommerce Solutions with Real ROI
With its intuitive back-end and extensive customization features, it’s no wonder that WooCommerce is the preferred eCommerce platform for WordPress websites. However, eCommerce companies in growth mode often find themselves faced with the immediate need to scale technology quickly in order to meet customer demands. What was previously straightforward projects can quickly evolve into more complex priorities requiring a breadth of expertise to keep everything on track.
With more than a hundred successful projects in our decade of history, we are WooCommerce experts that have helped our global client base of eCommerce clients to successfully grow their businesses online. As one of our most in-demand services, our adept team of eCommerce experts includes QA engineers, developers, project managers, consultants and discovery technicians — all of which are available on a full-service or ad-hoc basis.
WordPress VIP Agency Partner
We are one of only a dozen agencies selected
as an official WordPress VIP Agency Partner. Our participation in this highly-competitive program gives our customers with WordPress projects access to support, features and functionality that other agencies simply cannot provide.
Multidots worked closely with us to scope exactly the complex WooCommerce customization that we needed, and they provided the firepower to get the job done. They were easy to work with throughout the process and we were thrilled with the results”
- 11+ years of experience in web development and WordPress development.
- One of the WordPress VIP Partner Agency.
- 110+ globally distributed team available around-the-clock.
- Experience working with small startup to large enterprise – Accenture, MIT, Jumeirah, National Association of Broadcasters (NAB), Sneaker News.
- Core contributor to WordPress and variety of different open-source initiative and events.
- Active and proud members of variety of different industry associations and chamber of commerce.
Yes, we have a team based in California, Virginia and DC area and are available to talk at 646-586-5500.
We provide 1 to 3 months of free support based on the nature and size of the project. After free support, we have separate retainer and maintenance service that will provide ongoing hassle free support that will bring peace of mind after the website launch.
- Introduction/Discovery Meeting: The first step is to have an initial introduction meeting on phone/zoom to know more about your business and project.
- Proposal Presentation: Multidots team will present you a proposal that includes our understanding of the problem (scope of work/scope of engagement), solution, cost, time-line and other terms.
- Finalize the Contract: If you are happy and ready to engage with Multidots, we will formalize the contract by signing a Master Service Agreement (MSA) and other on-boarding formalities.
We provide 3-hour free consultation with domain expert. You can utilize this free consulting hours to brain storm your idea/problem, refine the requirements, discuss the possible solutions and approach. You can schedule the meeting with the domain expert here.
To ensure code quality, we follow many different standards for quality and performance.
- PHP_CodeSniffer for PHP code
- WordPress-VIP-Minimum for WordPress code
- W3C Validation with CSS Lint for HTML & CSS code
- WordPress Coding Standard
- We extensively use PHPStorm IDE with code check integrations. Besides, we have our GitHub repos, integrated with Travis for pre-hook commit check with PHPCS
Let’s talk about your dream project?